miércoles, 6 de octubre de 2010

Voting Polls

The past september 26th, the venezuelans had the big responsability of choose our legal representatives. The whole country woke up early to go to vote, because of the high priority this event has to the future of Venezuela, and early in the afternoon most of us had voted.





I had to go to vote on the Eastern Coast of Lake Maracaibo, so I had to whoke up at six o'clock in the morning and had to travel to de Carracciolo Parra Leon School thats is on Ciudad Ojeda. There was a lot of people, but everything was very quiet.





After a voted the people of the National Electoral Council ( CNE: www.cne.gov.ve ) had to mark my little finger with indelible ink, as they ussually do with each person that goes to vote. In my photo is my finger painted.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario